It has been raining on and off for days, and it is getting tiresome to be sure. We started this morning with what my late P’92 would have called a ‘frog choker’ and we’ve vacillated between sunny (and HUMID) and rain the rest of the day.

Move In Parking Pass for South, Angelou, and Collins hallsMove-In parking pass for Bostwick, Johnson, Babcock, and Luter hallsSuggested move-in times for first-year ('22) studentsBetter to get the rain out of the way now rather than on Move-In Day, which brings me to….I just got my hot little hands on the incoming first-year Move-In Day parking pass and suggested Move-In times for each residence hall. If you are a P’22 family, print this out and have the appropriate parking pass with you in your car for Move-In (the residence hall names are listed on parking passes). Fall-2018-Move-In-Times-and-Parking-Passes

Note that if your Deac is a returning sophomore, junior, or senior, they do not need a parking pass. This is just for first-year (’22) student Move-In.

And for your viewing pleasure, a screen grab of the Quad Cam. So, so, so soggy.

A very soggy shot from the Quad Cam