A Hub For Wake Families
Whether you need information on important academic dates, support available for students, communications to families, family events, safety, or other key topics, please refer to our family resources below.
Family Info by P’ Year
We’ve gathered information and resources specific to each class of students, as well as prospective families and grandparents.
The Daily Deac blog is just one way in which we share important news, offer advice about supporting your students, and cover a variety of WFU activities and events to help you get a sense of campus life. Subscribe below and be sure to check out other ways to stay in touch!
Important Dates & Deadlines
Where to find important dates and deadlines for families.
Support for Students
Does your student need help with something? Wake Forest has abundant resources; here’s a quick guide to some of them.
- Academic and Personal Support Offices
- Who to Contact for…
- Student Health After Hours Nurse Line (336.758.5218 and follow prompts)
- We Are Wake (a comprehensive call to care for the mental health of all students)
- Residence Life and Housing’s Help @ Home (e.g., work orders for room, keys, etc.)
- For International Students