This message is being sent on behalf of University offices involved with immunization compliance.
Bottom Line, Up Front:
- This is an urgent immunization compliance notice.
- Your immediate action is required.
- You cannot come to campus, start classes, or move in (if applicable) until your immunization requirement has been met.
University records indicate that you have not complied with the University’s immunization documentation requirements by turning in your Health Information and Immunization Form (HIIF). You cannot come to campus until this requirement has been met.
Students who remain non-compliant will have their Fall 2022 class schedule dropped and they will be removed from university housing (if applicable). Non-compliant students will not be permitted to participate in in-person university-sponsored activities (including attending classes, athletic events, or Pre-Orientation programs, if applicable) until they satisfactorily demonstrate compliance.
If you intend to remain enrolled for the Fall 2022 semester, you must submit your immunization documentation immediately through the Student Health Portal or by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to withdraw, you must follow the University withdrawal process.
If you feel you’re receiving this message in error, first check your compliance in the Student Health Portal using these instructions:
- Log into the Student Health Portal with your WFU email address.
- Look at the IMMUNIZATION COMPLIANCE banner that appears at the top of your screen (pictured below).
- If you see green checkmarks for all required vaccines in the IMMUNIZATION COMPLIANCE banner, you are in compliance with University policy. No further action is needed.
- If you see any red Xs for required vaccines in the IMMUNIZATION COMPLIANCE banner, it means you are not yet in compliance OR that your documentation was recently submitted and is still processing, OR that your initial upload was not received. You should check your Secure Messages in the Student Health Portal to see if any additional information is needed.
- Please allow at least three (3) business days from when you submitted your documentation before checking to allow for processing. Additional details can be found here.