Room Thaw Available to Request Room Changes

Residence Life and Housing has published a Room Thaw website with information for students who wish to request a room change.  If your student is seeking a room change, please direct him or her to the Room Thaw website.  The site is live and requests are accepted through the 21st of January.


To contact the Office of Family Engagement, please visit our contact page.

If Your Student Has a Problem

One of the best ways parents/families can help their students is to let them solve their own problems. Use the Stop, Drop, and Roll method when your student contacts you with a problem.  The flyer also lists contact information for serious concerns where family intervention might be appropriate.

Orientation 2019 slide shows

Select slide shows and handouts from Orientation sessions are available online.