One of my best sources in the ZSR sent over this little tidbit today:

Looking for summer reading recommendations?? ZSR has you covered! Check out our Goodreads page for thematic reading lists to suit bibliophiles of all tastes! Here are a few of the titles from our 2017 Summer Reading list.

So if you or your Deac has been searching for that perfect book for the beach or just to read for pleasure, the incredible library team at the ZSR has picked some of their faves.

Also, had some thoughtful feedback from a Deac parent about my invitation to Daily Deac readers to send pictures of cool places in the world where you are wearing WFU attire. Instead of just limiting it to cool places or vacation spots, let’s broaden it a little – so it could be you or your Deacs showing your Pro Humanitate spirit by wearing WFU apparel while you are volunteering, or it could be a picture of a special place in your hometown that you are proud of, etc. (I will confess I would love to see a Wake Forester at the Gaffney peach in SC).

There can sometimes be pressure to project a perfect image on social media of how amazing one’s life is, and if you are like me your life can be crazy and messy and not Instagram-perfect, but still amazing.  So we welcome all of your Where In the World Are Wake Foresters? pictures from whichever spot is meaningful to you 🙂