I received a message yesterday from VC Cushing (’17), the editor-in-chief of the Howler, Wake’s yearbook.  She wanted to let parents and families know about how their students (or family members) can purchase the yearbook.  Her information is below:

The 2015-2016 Howler (Wake’s yearbook) is now available! Your student should have received information about how to purchase the book, but you can visit howler.wfu.edu to receive step by step instructions. The yearbook covers every student organization, academic department, athletic team, and all of the exciting events that happened during this school year. This year the staff worked particularly hard to include as many events and students as possible, and a record breaking amount of students are featured in the book. Please visit howler.wfu.edu for more information or contact the editor-in-chief, VC Cushing, at cushvc13@wfu.edu.

My own Howlers were things I cherished, particularly in the summers between semesters and once I graduated.  Please encourage your Deacs to get one if they wish.

— by Betsy Chapman