The Office of Family Engagement and the Office of Personal and Career Development (OPCD) are holding a series of virtual events designed for Parents and Families of Wake Forest students and recent graduates. Experts from the OPCD and student and young alumni guests will share insight into the current employment landscape, and experience and advice for how families can best support their students and young alumni as they pursue internships or full-time career opportunities. Please keep an eye on your email for an invitation to the session that applies to you:
- Tuesday, September 22 – for parents & families of 2020 graduates (P’20) – watch recording here.
- Tuesday, September 29 – for parents & families of current seniors (P’21) — watch recording here and see Q&A document here.
- Tuesday, October 6 – for parents & families of current juniors (P’22). watch recording here; Q&A document coming soon.
- Monday, October 19 – for parents & families of current sophomores (P’23).
- Parents & families of current first-year students (P’24), stay tuned for more information about a session for you, coming in November 2020!
We hope that you will be able to attend one of these upcoming virtual sessions. Please register via the link in your email invitation, or contact email@example.com for registration information or more details.
To contact the Office of Family Engagement, please visit our contact page.
If Your Student Has a Problem
One of the best ways parents/families can help their students is to let them solve their own problems. Use the Stop, Drop, and Roll method when your student contacts you with a problem. The flyer also lists contact information for serious concerns where family intervention might be appropriate.
Orientation 2020 slide shows
Parent and family Orientation sessions are available online.