As part of my graduate program in higher education, I am doing a research project on the engagement of college parents and families at Wake Forest. Families in the Classes of 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 were sent an email survey about how we engage undergraduate parents and families at Wake Forest. The survey asks a series of questions about the types of communications you receive from Wake Forest, the ways you engage with the school, and your impressions of Wake Forest.

Your responses will help us better understand the engagement of undergraduate parents/families at Wake Forest, and it may also suggest ways that other colleges and universities can engage parents and families in ways that are beneficial.

The survey was sent to the email address you have on file in our records system. If you did not receive it, you can check your spam folder/junk mail/quarantine. Unfortunately, I cannot resend the survey to you if you did not receive it, because ethical standards require that I not be able to identify any individual respondents.

Your participation is voluntary, and will in no way affect your relationship with Wake Forest, or your student. Full information and the informed consent form is available at the survey link in your email.

Thank you in advance for your participation in this survey and for helping me with my graduate studies.