Today is Reading Day, which is the ‘day off’ before final exams begin.  Of course, there is no such thing as a day off when you are studying for finals.  When I asked my source at the ZSR library what the occupancy level and the mood seemed like, this was the reply:  “It’s packed. Food starts tonight at midnight.  Students are head down today. High stress levels are beginning.  We are having three meditation sessions this afternoon led by [chaplain] Tim Auman and had Yoga at lunch.”

It’s LDOC for me today in my grad program, and because time is at a premium, today I am going to feature some of the funny memes that students have made up about Finals Week.

The internet is a treasure trove of witty graphics.  I have no idea who made these up, and please note that this is not meant to be a personal commentary on how your students are going to fare in their tests, nor a reflection of what I think of the faculty.  Just a sampling of what happens when college students + finals + photoshop get together 🙂

They say laughter is the best medicine.  If your Deacs seem like they need a laugh, you could save your favorite of the memes below and shoot it to them in a text or an email later.