The Daily Deac is taking a break from its normal campus life coverage because we are trying to help DC area families learn about a special opportunity for Thanksgiving travel home. One of our Deac Moms in the area has been gracious enough to volunteer to research and spearhead a charter bus for interested students to travel home for Thanksgiving. And while it is being fully planned and organized by this parent, we wanted to help her spread the word. So if your family is from the DC, Richmond, or Fredericksburg area, please take note and follow the instructions below to be in touch with her directly to sign up.
Take a charter bus to travel home from Wake Forest and back to school for the Thanksgiving holiday!
- Hungarybrook Shopping Center outside of Richmond (about 12:30-1 pm) https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rappaportco.com%2Fimages%2Fflyer%2FHUNGARYBROOKSHOPPINGCENTER.pdf
- Spotsylvania Towne Center outside of Fredericksburg (about 2 pm) http://www.spotsylvaniatownecentre.com/
- Vienna Metro Station (North side) outside of Washington, DC (about 3 pm)
- Departing from the Spotsylvania Towne Center by 1:30
- Departing from the Hungarybrook Shopping Center by 2:30
- Arriving at Wake Forest University about 6 pm
Please contact Janna Herman if you have further questions or to sign up at email@example.com.