Campus Directory

We have compiled a list of campus departments frequently needed by Wake Forest families.  For a full directory of all academic and administrative departments, visit the Directories page. For answers to frequently asked questions, visit our Questions and Answers page.

Click on the office name to go to their web site.

Academic Advising (Office of Academic Advising – OAA)

For students who would like additional assistance with academic planning and the advising process.

Athletic Ticket Office

For parents to order tickets to campus sporting events.

  • 888.758.DEAC


For sundries, coffee, school supplies, and gifts.

  • 336.758.5145


For students to purchase or rent textbooks.

  • 336.758.3388

Campus Life

Promotes the intellectual, cultural, social, vocational, physical and psychological growth of Wake Forest students.

  • 336.758.4070

Campus Recreation

Recreational programs, specialists and facilities for students desiring to continue or grow towards their fitness,competitive or leadership goals. Activities will take place inside the walls of the university and in the mountains and waterways contiguous to and within the beautiful state of North Carolina.

  • 336.758.7178


Serves the Wake Forest University community by assessing, responding to, and evaluating disruptive, troubling or threatening behaviors brought to the attention of the Team.

Center for Global Programs and Studies (Study Abroad/Away)

Assists students with study abroad options.

  • 336.758.5938

Chaplain’s Office and Campus Ministry

Oversees religious life on campus.

Chemistry Center

For assistance with chemistry classes.

Counseling Center (University Counseling Center – UCC)

Available for various personal issues, including adjustment to university life, stress management and others.

Deacon Shop

The on-campus location to purchase WFU apparel and gifts for your Deacon fan.

  • 336.758.5606

Deacon OneCard

The Deacon OneCard is the Wake Forest Student ID.  It is a student’s room key, as well as cashless payment system for the meal plan/food dollars and Deacon Dollars.

DEAC (Deacon Electronic Account Center)

The Deacon Electronic Account Center (DEAC) is an electronic billing system that allows students and authorized payers to view student account activity in real-time, 24/7. Payments are made via e-check through an Authorized Clearinghouse (ACH).

  • 336.758.5234

Dean of Students

Includes Student Conduct, Student Engagement and Campus Programs & Services.

Dining Services

Oversees meal plans, dining locations and more.

  • 336.758.5607

Fraternity and Sorority Life

Works with fraternities and sororities on campus.

Information Systems

Provides technology support and services to campus. The Bridge (computer support office) is located in the ZSR Library.

  • 336.758.4357 (HELP)

Intercultural Center

Strives to enhance the experience of students from underrepresented groups and foster an appreciation of diversity and inclusion.

  • 336.758.5864

Learning Assistance Center and Disability Services

Provides study skills training and counseling and individual and group tutoring. Enables students with disabilities to experience equal access to the academic, social, and recreational activities and programs at Wake Forest.

  • 336.758.5929

LGBTQ+ Center

Provides support and advocacy to Wake Forest University’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning students, faculty and staff, and education to the entire campus community about issues of gender identity and sexual orientation.

Math and Stats Center

Assists students with their math courses.

Mentoring Resource Center

Supports students’ development and engages them in the conversation about mentoring.

Office of Diversity and Inclusion

Develops and articulates the institutional approach to fostering a diverse and inclusive campus community.

Office of Personal and Career Development

Makes sure every Wake Forest student has the tools, resources, information, and most of all a partner to navigate the college-to-career transition.

Office of Student Engagement

Connects students with meaningful opportunities to get involved on campus and learn leadership.

Parking and Transportation

Oversees campus vehicle registration, parking, and shuttle operations.

  • 336.758.7275

Post Office

Located on the first floor of the Benson University Center, provides incoming and outgoing mail and shipping operations.

  • 336.758.1922


The official recorder of grades; assists with credit for courses taken elsewhere, AP/IB credit, FERPA (student privacy forms).

Residence Life and Housing

Oversees residence halls and campus living.

SAFE Office

Provides confidential crisis response and on-going support services to Reynolda Campus students for concerns related to interpersonal violence, including sexual misconduct, relationship violence, and stalking.

  • 24/7 Help: 336.758.5285

Student Conduct

Upholds standards of conduct to promote a civil community dedicated to the highest standards of honor and ethical conduct, and promotes a positive and safe living and learning environment for all members of the University community

Student Financial Aid

Encourages students with educational loans to discover helpful financial literacy and loan information.

Student Financial Services

Manages all Wake Forest student accounts, including tuition, housing and other University-related fees.

Student Health Service

Provides on campus primary care, urgent care, laboratory and pharmacy services and more.

  • 336.758.5218

Substance Abuse Prevention (Alcohol and Other Drugs)

Provides programming for substance abuse prevention, education, and intervention.

Thrive/Office of Wellbeing

Leads the campus in making wellbeing a part of every experience in the lives of our students, faculty, and staff.

  • 336.758.3089


Supports the development of strategic initiatives for integrating principles of sustainability into university programs.

University Police

Protects and assists the campus community.

  • 336.758.5911 (for the kinds of emergencies where you would call 911)
  • 336.758.5591 (for non-emergencies)


Grief Resources

For information on Grief Resources, see below:

For Urgent Concerns

If you have an urgent need to reach someone at the university after business hours (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) because you have a concern that must be addressed quickly, please call University Police at:

  • 336.758.5591 (Non-emergency)
  • 336.758.5911 (Emergency)

More information can be found on our After Hours page.

If Your Student Has a Problem

One of the most important ways parents and families can help their students in college is by encouraging them to solve their own problems. Please bookmark or print out this Stop, Drop, and Roll flyer so you have it when your student contacts you with a problem.  Also, the flyer lists contact information for urgent and serious concerns where family intervention might be appropriate.