Get to Know Wake Forest!
At Wake Forest, we don’t just accept your students in the admissions process – we say we accept their families, too! We want to get to know you, and want you to feel comfortable about your student’s new home.
- Want to see a snapshot of life at Wake Forest? Check out the Daily Deac blog for families, or subscribe and have it delivered to your inbox each weekday.
- Learn about how we partner with families, and when you will hear from Wake Forest, in our Family Communications Guidelines and Philosophy
- Review our Parents and Families website, or browse our Family News items and our Wake Parents and Families e-newsletter.
- Follow Wake Forest University on social media, and Wake Forest’s official Parents and Families Facebook page.
The Admissions Process
- The admissions website is the place for you to begin learning about undergraduate admissions at Wake Forest.
- The Apply page has information about the application process and deadlines.
- See more about campus visits and the possibility of virtual or video interviews.