Vehicle Registration Beginning
June 11th, 2012
As a reminder, vehicle registration will begin on June 4th and will proceed in stages based on students class years. Please see the information below for your student’s specific day and time.
When the fall semester begins the last week of August, faculty and staff will not see any changes in the parking procedures. However, they should be aware of changes to student parking procedures.
All permits may be purchased online at http://wfuparking.t2hosted.com.
Here’s what to expect this fall:
Faculty/Staff – no changes
- Current permits are good until June 30, 2013.
- Vehicle re-registration starts June 1, 2013.
- Faculty and staff are encouraged to consider joining Wake Forest’s carpool program.
Commuter students will be able to purchase an on-campus parking permit for $500. They are sold first-come, first-served with limited availability. Once those permits are gone, no more will be sold.
- Graduate students and seniors who commute will have the first opportunity for on-campus commuter permits. These permits will be available for purchase on Monday, June 4, at 9 a.m. through Sunday, June 10, at 11 p.m.
- Juniors who commute will have the second opportunity to purchase an on-campus permit beginning Monday, June 11, at 9 a.m. through Sunday, June 17, at 11 p.m., if permits are still available.
- When you go online to purchase your permits, you’ll have the option of purchasing an on-campus permit for $500, parking off campus in the First Assembly Lot for $300 or parking off campus in the University Corporate Center (UCC) lot for free.
First year students
- Park in the University Corporate Center (UCC) lot with purchase of a $300 parking permit for the year.
- Shuttle service will operate as follows:
- From 7:30 a.m. until midnight Monday – Thursday
- Friday 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday 5 p.m. – midnight
- Students can bring their vehicles on-campus after 5 p.m. Friday – Monday at 7:30 a.m.
- Park in Lot Z2, just across Polo Road with purchase of a $300 parking permit for the year.
- The Gray Line shuttle serves this lot. View the schedule.
Residential Juniors and Seniors
- Park on-campus with purchase of a $500 parking permit for the year.
- Park off-campus at the First Assembly lot with a permit for $300 a year.
This parking plan will alleviate the reduction in parking spaces the University has experienced since construction began to expand the North Campus area with Farrell Hall, the two residence halls and the dining center. These new additions to our campus are scheduled to open in August 2013.
For more information, please visit Inside WFU.
Associate Vice President
Facilities and Campus Services