Reminder of Fall Tuition Deposit – Due Now
March 25th, 2013
Introducing the new, convenient and faster method for paying your Fall Tuition Deposit via DEAC!
**Please note this will not show as a “charge” on the Deposit section of DEAC. (It will state “Not Available” since this email is your billing notification for the deposit.)
This email sent to your WFU email address replaces the paper notification sent in previous years. Please ensure any persons responsible for submitting payment for your returning fall deposit is forwarded this email notification.
Returning Undergraduate Student Tuition Deposit
- A $500 non-refundable tuition deposit is required of all undergraduate students who plan to enroll for the fall semester.
- The due date of the fall tuition deposit has been extended to April 15th.
- For students on Reynolda Campus and Wake Forest Study Abroad programs: The deposit is applied towards the student’s fall tuition charges.
- For students in affiliate study abroad programs: The deposit is applied toward the student’s fall study abroad enrollment fee.
- This deposit is not a room payment or room deposit.
- Students are reminded that payment of the tuition deposit does not entitle them to registration if they have an outstanding balance with the University.
- This tuition deposit is non-refundable.
Payment must be made by the above due date or you will be required to apply for reinstatement to The Committee on Academic Affairs.
Payment of the fall undergraduate tuition deposit:
- Electronic Payment via DEAC
o Log into DEAC (Link to DEAC page)
o Click on “Make Payment”
o Select the WFU Tuition Deposit box and click on “Pay”.
o Choose the term and pick the upcoming fall term
o Enter the payment amount of $500.00
o Click on Continue
o Enter your payment information.
- Mail your check or money order made payable to Wake Forest University.
- Please indicate the student’s name and Wake Forest University student id number.
- Mail to: Wake Forest University, PO Box 751425, Charlotte, NC 28275-1425
- Pay by international wire via peerTransfer
- Log into peerTransfer (Link-https://www.peertransfer.com/school/wfu/)
- On the payment page, please sure to select “Admission/tuition deposit” under Payment Information.