My good friends in the Office of the Dean of Students – who are the ones who expertly plan and facilitate the major event that is Family Weekend – have sent me some information that they want the Daily Deacdom to know. So if you are planning to attend Family Weekend, read on! Lots of really important things to know, so please read through it carefully.
I will simply add my $0.02 – bring your Black and Gold/WFU clothes to show your WFU spirit 🙂
- Football game time has been announced for 12:20 PM. Game day shuttles from campus will begin at 10 AM and Family Weekend tailgate at David F. Couch Baseball Park will begin at 10:15 AM.
- Online registration and ticket sales will close at midnight on Friday, Oct. 20. After this time, families with ticketing needs should plan to check in at the Registration Help table in the Benson University Center.
- Information about parking, dining and local attractions
- Game day information, including maps, parking and shuttle information
- Registered families should plan to check in on Friday, October 27 at the Benson University Center, between the hours of 9 AM and 7 PM. Students are invited to pick up items for the family, just bring a copy of the order confirmation email.
- Because of the early game time, football tickets not picked up on Friday will be held at the Athletic Ticket Office (located in Bridger Field House) beginning Saturday morning, and Family Weekend Tailgate wristbands not picked up on Friday will be held at the gate at David F. Couch Baseball Park. Please note that Orange Lot parking passes purchased through the Family Weekend website will still be held at the Benson Center and will not be sent to the stadium.
- Many departments will host Open Houses between the hours of 2 PM and 5 PM on Friday. A complete list of departments and locations will be available at the Benson Center, as well as on the Family Weekend website.
- Don’t miss our Faculty Lectures in Pugh Auditorium at 11 AM and 1 PM on Friday!
- Accessibility information is found here. We expect to have information posted for all Family Weekend venues by Tuesday, October 24.
- Questions? Check our FAQs or email email@example.com.