For those of us who were loving the warm weather, it is gone today.  Highs only in the mid 50s today, but supposedly we are going to be closer to 70 tomorrow and Saturday.

So today I’m doing just a few quick hits.

Starting with the day so many have been waiting for: admissions decision letters have hit the mailbox.  I’ll let the Demon Deacon explain.  Congratulations to our accepted students (and welcome to their parents and families!)

Student Union is hosting its big spring concert this Saturday night, featuring Rae Sremmurd.  (Full disclosure: I am hopelessly out of date because I do not know his name or his work).

Reminder to parents and families of current students, the $500 tuition deposit for the fall semester is due March 31.   Just a reminder, this tuition deposit is for currently enrolled students only, not those starting as first-year students this August.

Macbeth is coming up at the end of next week.  University Theatre productions are always pretty amazing, in my opinion, but it is a special treat to see our students do Shakespeare, just because it is so difficult.  Urge your Deacs to go and support their classmates involved in the production!

One more work day until the weekend, Deac families!  Finish strong!